The Secret to Knowing God's Will


There are many, many people seeking God's Will.

There have been countless messages and books written with numerous ideas and strategies on finding God's Will for your life.  

What job is right for me?

Who should I marry?

Where should I go to school or should I even go to school?

Is this the right choice?

Should I buy a house or rent?

The questions are never ending....every day there is a new one...and every day we wonder

Am I doing the RIGHT thing?

I have found the answer for you and it is surprisingly simple.  
(don't we always make God more complicated than He really is?, I know I do)



Here it is....given to us by the One who has ALL the answers:

Micah 6:8

He has told you, O man, what is good;
    and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
    and to walk humbly with your God?

And again:

Ecclesiastes 12:13

The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.

And again:


Matthew 22:37-39

And He said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 


Can you see it?  All those questions don't really matter.  We can do whatever we want IF we are already doing what He has told us to do.

The answer is easy. 


The DOING.....not so much!

Comments