A Lot Can Happen in ONE Year


I've said this to many over the years because I have found it to be so very true.

It is hard to believe that it has been almost one whole year since I posted anything here, not because I haven't had anything to say....I've always A LOT to say....but, well, I don't really even know why.  Guess I just lost interest in blogging as other things took priority.

I don't even know if anyone cared or even missed my posts.  I've never really written anything that's gone viral or is earth shattering.  Just posts about me, life,things I'm learning, doing, making....basically an online diary of my life.  

As I was reviewing some posts that I've written I decided that I was going to get back to it for ME cuz even if no one else reads this, it's really fun for me to look back.  So here goes.....


This last year has been a transitional year for me.  I have struggled a bit with where I am now....kids all grown up, back to an out of the house work environment, people-many people-in and out of my house, sick family members to care for and more.  I've certainly learned that attitude plays a major role in how I can adjust to these changes.  Honestly, some days I handle it well, other days, not so much!

Come with me as I remember the best times of the past year, these are the times that help me through the hardest of days......






  •  Thanksgiving 2014--Time with family...best times ever!!!


  • December 25, 2014 - serving at a community meal with my son and daughter. It was awesome....we hope to make this a yearly event :)


  • January 2015 - Annual New Years Eve celebration with family and BEST friends!
  • February 8, 2015 - My baby's 17th birthday  (cue lots of crying)


  • February 17, 2015 - My sweet MIL comes to live with us due to illness 



  • February 20, 2015 - My granddaughter came to Gramma's house to celebrate her 2nd birthday!


  • March 2015 - Sold my quilter :(


  • April 2015 - Selling the quilter didn't stop me from quilting!  Spending much time making quilts while I not so patiently wait for the warmer weather to arrive and stay!



  • May 12, 2015 - Introducing my newest granddaughter!!!!!
LILAH ANN NAULT
7.5# - 20 "

Definitely the best day of the year



  • May 29, 2015 - 33 years with this handsome guy ;)

  • June 2015 - Sadly doing my final homeschool paper work....where did the time go?
  • June 12-15, 2015 - Family vacation!  Winning mini golf team: 

Team Jammer





  • June 22, 2015 - Celebrating 90 years young with my MIL

  • July  2015 - Volunteering in the kitchen with my mom and friend, Renee,  at ROL
  • August 11 -13, 2015 - Vacation in Maine with my mom before she returned to Florida
  • August 23, 2015 - My son, Ezekiel's, graduation from Word of Life Bible Institute in Pottersville, NY


More to come.....




Comments

  1. Shed a few tears over this blog. I, for 1, have missed your blogging on here. Glad you have returned to it. Now you will have more new adventures to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post! I check your blog every now and then to see what's new, and it was fun to see this post here today!!!! :-) You have such a beautiful family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT