Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

A-Z blogging challenge...G

GABBY MOMS


We are a group of moms that blog about Eternal Encouragement products. 

Here is my first post in January 2011 for EE:  True Treasures

And my last 2011 post:  A Year of Gabby Moms

The update for 2012 is I am still the "Head Mama" and enjoying it so very much.  We have a group of 30 women bloggers.  

I am now being 'published' in the digital EE Etc that Eternal Encouragement came out with this year.

Eternal Encouragement, Lorrie and I had our first week long Facebook party the week of March 19th.  What a week filled with challenges, encouraging words and lots of prizes.

Now I am working with Lorrie on yet another project. I'm in awe how God takes a prayer of emptiness and fills it with activities and people who help  me in my walk with Him.  


4 comments:

  1. I think it's so great that you not only had this opportunity offered to you but that you accepted it and are doing a fabulous job at it! Good for you! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and enjoying it so very much too!

      Delete
  2. Haven't heard of the Gabby Moms, but they sound like my kind of Mommas! ☺ Thanks for featuring them in your 'G' post. Looking forward to more of your A to Z posts. Happy Monday! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Larri....loved your seaming posts also!

      Delete

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT